Despite the blistering temp outside, ski season is quickly approaching! I’ve received this years rates from Windham. They’ve made some changes, to wit:
We have phased out the Junior and Young Adult categories and combined kids ages 7-17 into a new “Youth” category.
· We have eliminated the Night Club Program (4-8pm) and are now exclusively offering the Sunset Club Program (2-8pm)
· We’ve added Sunday Matinees (1-4pm) to the Sunset Club Program. Now you can ski/ride from 2-8pm when we have night skiing AND every Sunday from 1-4pm during Sunset Club season! We also have a new lesson time available at 1:30pm on Sundays. The Sunset Club Season lasts from Dec. 15, 2017 – Feb. 25, 2018 (no night skiing Dec. 24, 25, and Feb. 25).
· If you’re taking lessons in the Sunset Club Program, please pay attention to the requirements. We have implemented these along with the ski school to ensure everyone has a positive experience.
· Additional add-ons/discounts are not available for Club Card Season Passes. If you’re interested in additional benefits such as the M.A.X. Pass, please visit windhammountain.com for the Double Diamond Series Passes.
· We have migrated our resort sales systems to a new program, so everyone will need a new picture for their pass
· Lastly, the deadline to submit forms for All Access Season Passes has been extended to Dec. 1st. Please email me if you need additional time beyond that.
Click here for an application. Like last year, you can snail mail it to me at Les Olsson, 501 Hover Avenue Ext., Germantown or scan it and send it back to this email. Parents – please note the small print under the lessons section. They’ve tightened up some on how many and when the lessons are.