Tuesday, July 17, 2018 has been scheduled for County-wide shredding day. An outside company has been contracted to perform this service with the assistance of our County Facilities department. The shredding company will travel to the following locations to perform the service:
- 25 Railroad Avenue (DSS)
- 560 Warren Street (Treasurer/County Clerk)
- 401 State Street (BOE/Accts. Payable/Controller)
- 610 State Street (Public Defender/Probation)
- 325 Columbia Street (Various)
- 85 Industrial Tract (Sheriff’s Department/County 911/Medical)
- 540 Columbia Street (Columbia Opportunities)
Department Heads are asked to have all materials to be shredded at a central location easily accessible to the truck and County Facilities workers.
If you are a County Department or outside agency that is not located at one of the above locations and wants to participate in shredding day, you will need to make arrangements to have shredding materials brought to one of the above locations by the end of the day today, Monday, July 16th. Thank you.
Records Service Manager