Note from the Town Board about the Coronavirus
We have decided to cancel committee and board meetings at Town Hall and large gatherings at the Activity Building effective immediately. The Supervisor’s office, Clerk’s office, Justice Court and CEO’s office will continue to operate as usual, subject to change as developments dictate. Our Board feels that it is prudent to take proactive steps to minimize the spread of coronavirus into our community. Periodic updates will be posted on our sites.
The following meetings/gatherings are cancelled:
American Legion Fish Fry (Activity Building) scheduled for tonight, March 13, 2020
- Waterfront Advisory Committee meeting on March 16, 2020
- Zoning Board Meeting on March 19, 2020
- LWRP committee meeting on March 23, 2020
- Board Workshop on March 24, 2020
- Planning Board Meeting on March 26, 2020
- Germantown Economic Development Committee meeting on March 27, 2020
- Germantown Farmer’s Market on March 28, 2020
- Spring Mixer at the Central House on April 1, 2020
- Pancake Breakfast and Easter Egg Hunt on April 5, 2020
In addition, we will not book large events at the Activity Building through April 15, 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation and work with our partners at Columbia County to do what is best for Germantown.